JOB SUMMARY & RESPONSIBILITIES:
Vertiv is hiring a Senior Compensation Analyst for our Compensation Center of Excellence supporting Vertiv’s North American business unit. The Compensation Analyst will provide strategic compensation consultation for assigned business operating units and lead and participate in a variety of compensation projects. As a client focused professional with demonstrated consulting capabilities, you will research, analyze, and recommend sound compensation solutions in support of our Human Resources strategy and other organizational objectives. You will also influence positive change and inform pay decisions at all levels of the organization. Join our collaborative Global Compensation team and play an integral role delivering strategic compensation solutions including being a key member of the team building a Career Architecture for the business.
· Engage with HR business partners and business leaders to diagnose compensation issues and guide business leaders and managers on application of our compensation programs, policies, and guidelines in support of organization goals
· Develop and present competitive assessments, market pricing, job evaluations and salary analysis to advise human resources and business leaders on pay management strategies and decisions.
· Plays key role in development, installation and administration of salary structures, geographic differentials, incentive plans, merit, salary surveys, program communication/education and functional audits
· Evaluates job content and formulates recommendations to business on grade, title, pay, and FLSA exemption status based on analyses of internal equity and market competitiveness
· Conduct and interpret data analytics to deliver actionable and relevant insights in support of informed compensation planning
· Creates communication plans and strategies to support all Compensation programs and initiatives
· Provides education and training to Business Unit Management and Human Resources staff regarding compensation issues and practices
· Lead or be a key team member on a variety of compensation projects (Job Architecture, Recognition, etc.)
· Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university with a Major in business administration, finance, human resource management preferred
· A minimum of 2-5 years of experience with broad-based compensation programs
· Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal skills and the ability to interact, collaborate and influence others effectively within HR, at the executive level, and cross-functionally
· Knowledge of building and maintaining compensation structures
· Strong project management/organizational skills
· Advanced Excel skills
· Detail oriented with excellent analytical skills
· Working knowledge of HR Information Systems and related reported (Oracle preferred)
· Experience consulting on compensation programs, policies, and practices that support informed decision making.
· Advanced understanding of compensation best practices and principles.
· Experience developing and delivering compensation training for human resources and business leaders in support of organization goals.
· Ability to compile, analyze, and interpret large amounts of information/data from multiple sources.
The successful candidate will embrace Vertiv’s Core Principals & Behaviors to help execute our Strategic Priorities.
OUR CORE PRINCIPALS: Safety . Integrity . Respect . Teamwork . Diversity & Inclusion.
OUR STRATEGIC PRIORITIES
- Customer Focus
- Operational Excellence
- High-Performance Culture
- Financial Strength
- Foster a Customer-First Mindset
- Think Big and Execute
- Lead by Example
- Drive Continuous Improvement
- Learn and Seek Out Development
Vertiv is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. We promote equal opportunities for all with respect to hiring, terms of employment, mobility, training, compensation, and occupational health, without discrimination as to age, race, color, religion, creed, sex, pregnancy status (including childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity / expression (including transgender status or sexual stereotypes), genetic information, citizenship status, national origin, protected veteran status, political affiliation, or disability. If you have a disability and are having difficulty accessing or using this website to apply for a position, you can request help by sending an email to email@example.com
No calls or agencies please. Vertiv will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States. This is not a position for which sponsorship will be provided. Individuals with temporary visas such as E, F-1, H-1, H-2, L, B, J, or TN or who need sponsorship for work authorization now or in the future, are not eligible for hire.
Interested? Apply here!