The purpose of the Columbus Compensation Association is to foster and encourage growth of professional compensation practices and principles within its membership. We are always looking for volunteers who are interested in helping the organization achieve this goal.
Are you interested in volunteering?
The CCA has many opportunities for you to get involved.
- Working at the registration desk for meetings & events
- Working at the sign-in desk for WorldatWork Seminars
- Writing original material on compensation & benefits topics for the Newsletter and Website
- Participating on special sub-committees for new initiatives
- Writing a review of a CCA meeting to be published in the Newsletter or Website
- Submitting a compensation or benefits book review to be published in the Newsletter or Website
- Sharing your ideas with the Board for improvements to anything related to the CCA
- Other special projects
Volunteering with a non-profit organization in your Profession is rewarding and fun!
For more information or to inform CCA of your interest in volunteering, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.