EVP of HR
Responsible for oversight of employee Compensation and Benefit programs in all US Core locations. Responsible for managing a portfolio of projects from inception to delivery within the HR function, including but not limited to, Compensation and Benefits.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop, recommend, and install approved, new or modified plans and employee benefits policies and supervise administration of existing plans. Advise management on the formulation and administration of plans and policies for human resource activities.
- Lead and guide special projects, as identified and assigned, establish success metrics (in partnership with stakeholders) and reporting cadences. Own status and risk-related communications to project teams and stakeholders such as vendors, candidates, associates, recruiters, hiring managers, and all levels of leadership. Drive project-related change management activities. Identify opportunities to invent and simplify project components and solutions.
- Provide guidance and assistance to all locations on various employee benefit plans. Responsible for surveying industry to determine company's competitive position in employee benefits. Act as an internal consultant by analyzing and recommending solutions to human resource issues relating to the assigned program or section area.
- Develop, revise and implement HR policies and procedures. Partner with HR team to revise programs and policies.
- Ensure program follows compliance standards, other established company policies/procedures and any relevant federal, state or local legislation.
- Establish, coordinate and recommend changes for the improvement of workflow in the program or section area.
- Create methods and procedures for compiling and analyzing data for reports and special projects.
- Conduct periodic audits of responsible HR activities to ensure compliance with laws, policies and procedures.
- Lead special and cross-functional project teams.
Operational Excellence, Disciplined Approach, Anticipates/Manages Complexity & Change, Leads & Develops Talent, Collaboration & Empathy, Customer Centric
Compensation and Benefits Analyst
This job operates in a professional manufacturing office and shop floor environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools or controls; reach with hands and arms; climb stairs; talk or hear. The employee must occasionally lift or move office products and supplies, up to 20 pounds.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position. Days and hours of work are Monday through Friday. This position regularly requires long hours and weekend work.
Travel is primarily local during the business day, although some out-of-area and overnight travel may be expected.
Required Education, Skills and Experience
- A bachelor's degree in human resources or related field.
- Minimum of five years’ experience in human resources.
- Expertise in compensation and benefits.
- Excellent organizational and communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Strong computer skills in Microsoft Office.
- HR Generalist background.
- Union experience.
- Ability to work well with all cultures.
- Team and leadership skills.
Preferred Education, Qualifications and Experience
- A master's degree in human resource management or business.
- Experience leading HR projects.
- SHRM Certified Professional (SHRM-CP) or SHRM Senior Certified Professional (SHRM-SCP) credential.
- HRCI Certified Professional PHR or SPHR
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
To apply, contact:
HR Specialist/Corporate Recruiter