Title: Compensation Manager
Location: Columbus, OH
Description: Lucas Group is partnered with a client to identify and hire a Compensation Manager. This role will lead a team to drive projects and deliver results as it relates to the design, delivery and communication of compensation programs and practices.
- Works closely with Human Resources Business Partners and internal consultants regarding ongoing compensation management, job evaluation, program/plan design, and other compensation related topics to produce accurate and insightful reports, analyses, and presentations.
- Ensures the effectiveness of compensation policies, procedures, and controls.
- Leverages a process improvement mindset to recommend efficient and effective ways to carry out core responsibilities.
- Designs, delivers, communicates, monitors and/or administers compensation programs and practices, including job attributes, pay structure, incentive plans, annual rewards and other compensation related programs.
- Develops and implements strategies for delivery of compensation to ensure competitiveness; appropriate linkages between pay and performance, and compliance with legal and regulatory requirements.
- Experienced professional contributor that applies a solid understanding of concepts within own professional discipline. (demonstrate the application of business and industry knowledge, understanding of key processes and practical experience, when creating work products)
- 5+ years’ experience in a compensation role
- Experience developing corporate verbal and written communications
- Ability to collect and interpret information as well as evaluate and use information to enhance services for employees
- Ability to coordinate and manage content across HR functional areas
- CCP certification preferred
Lucas Group is North America's premier executive search firm. Since 1970, our culture and methodologies have driven superior results. We assist mid-tier to Fortune 500 clients find transcendent, executive talent; candidates fully realize their career ambitions; and associates find professional success. Headquartered in Atlanta, GA with 16 regional offices, our trusted, consultative, and passionate recruitment professionals combine industry depth and geographic breadth to deliver superior results. To learn more, please visit Lucas Group at www.lucasgroup.com.
Applicants can send their resume directly to Amanda Pelletier email@example.com