This is a temporary position that is targeted for (90) days in length with the possibility for an extension. It is a W-2 position through Robert Half and the consultant will be paid by Robert Half. Pay will be dependent on experience.
Management Resources is currently looking for a determined Compensation Analyst to join the Senior level consultant practice of Robert Half and support one of our thriving clients in the Columbus area. The Compensation Analyst will be responsible for job evaluation/matching (confirming current matches and adding new), survey participation, understanding HR Date and HR Data Governance. Additionally, you will gather inventory of compensation practices across the organization (OT, Shift Diff, GWI, wage progression) and must have the ability to communicate with all levels of management and demonstrate a sense of urgency around projects.
- Job Evaluation/Matching (confirming current matches and adding new)
- Survey Participation
- Understand HR Data and HR Data Governance
- Gather inventory of Compensation practices across the organization (OT, Shift Diff, GWI, wage progression)
- Ability to communicate with all levels of management
- Sense of urgency around projects
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Human Resources or other related fields.
- Consultative approach to business partnership. Strong strategic thinking and leadership to envision, to engage different key stakeholders and to enable team to execute the desired result.
- 10-15 years of experience in the analysis, design, and/or administration of compensation programs including at least 5 years’ experience completing executive compensation activities. Sales compensation design, implementation, and execution is a significant plus.
- Strong financial acumen including ability to read and interpret financial statements
- Excellent analytical skills, math/statistical aptitude with professional and accurate output. Extreme attention to details.
- Expert knowledge of compensation structures, job grading and job matching, HR policy, employment law and reporting requirements.
- Experience with complex, global organizations with multiple sales channels and selling opportunities.
- Strong Project management/organizational skills to lead initiatives systemically.
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal skills. Ability to communicate effectively to persons at all levels of the company, including the Executive Team and the Board/Operating Committee.
- Ability to work in a highly dynamic and transformational environment; ability to work in “white space” - often without fully defined processes.
- Knowledge of Oracle Cloud HR Suite or other HRMS preferred.
To be considered, please apply online or contact Brian Farrell at Brian.Farrell@rhmr.com or call 614-224-1660.