Director of Compensation and Benefits
Company - Confidential
Akron, OH - Client can cover full relocation cost
Lucas Group is working on a retained search with a diversified, industry leader in the greater Cleveland/Akron, OH area for their head of Total Rewards. Reporting to the Chief Human Resources Officer, the Director of Compensation and Benefits will manage a team and will be responsible for providing strategic thought leadership and execution in compensation, benefits, HRIS, and payroll.
- Design compensation programs that effectively align with the organization’s business goals, while ensuring consistency across multiple lines of business
- Design and develop base and variable pay plans, job grading, and merit programs
- Proactively evaluate the overall benefits program, taking into consideration how benefits impact the company culture.
- Provide training, coaching and guidance to the Total Rewards team
- Manage benefit providers, brokers, and financial consultants; develop new ideas, recommend changes, and oversee delivery.
- Promote employee understanding of benefit plans at all levels of the organization.
- Oversee management of the HRIS system and payroll processes.
- Monitor the regulatory landscape to ensure the ongoing compliance of programs, plans, processes, and practices in the areas of compensation, benefits, and HRIS.
- Bachelor’s degree required, relevant advanced degree(s) and/or certification(s) preferred.
- 10+ years of experience in Total Rewards
- Experience leading compensation and benefits programs, focused on driving business results.
- Must be a self-starter with the ability to effectively manage teams and projects.
For consideration, please contact: