Assists with the development, implementation, analysis, and administration of compensation programs and systems that support the Company’s business strategy and compensation philosophy.
- Analyzes compensation programs, policies, and pay structures, to ensure that programs remain competitive. Researches market trends and conducts cost analysis to formulate recommendations.
- Prepares job descriptions, evaluates positions, conducts market price analyses, assesses exemption status and recommends pay grade assignment. Maintains job description documentation and related records.
- Assists in the administration of the compensation review, bonus, and equity systems, including testing, set up, maintenance, user support, internal analyses, and monitoring, approval and processing of merit increases, bonuses and equity grants.
- Assists in the review, testing, and implementation of system enhancements, upgrades, patches and new system implementations related to compensation systems.
- Creates and maintains basic reports (via query) to support data analysis on various projects.
- Participates in surveys and analyzes results.
- Provides guidance to management throughout the company regarding their compensation needs.
We will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience with 3 years compensation and/or HRIS related experience required.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills required.
- Strong systems skills with intermediate/advanced skills in Excel and other MS Office programs required. PeopleSoft experience preferred.
- Ability to work independently with strong organization skills and attention to detail.
- Strong verbal and written communication with the ability to prepare written reports and present recommendations required.
- CCP certification or courses toward CCP desired.