At its core, the Compensation team is responsible for advising the business on how to pay its associates around the globe – developing and implementing equitable, competitive, and financially sustainable compensation structures. This involves consulting with the HRBP team members to determine what questions or challenges they’re trying to solve, figuring out how market data can address it, and how the data should be presented to effectively communicate meaningful insights and potential solutions.
What will you be doing?
- Reports to the Compensation Director and manages a compensation analyst
- Leads key projects, working cross functionally within the organization to carry out the compensation strategy across all levels, business functions, and geographies
- Build a consultative and collaborative relationship with HRBPs, recruiters, and business leaders to carry out change management projects that create more efficient processes and procedures
- Work cross-functionally to provide compensation insights and costing to our partners on the Finance team
- Oversees benchmarking of roles to salary surveys
- Create effective, efficient, and easy to understand custom reports and dashboards to assist in making fact-based compensation decisions
- Monitor the effectiveness of existing compensation policies and guidelines – recommend revisions that are cost-effective and consistent with compensation trends and business objectives
- Leads seasonal and year-end programs including promotions and merit
- Research and resolve individual compensation challenges
- Research and communicate current and emerging domestic compensation-related legislation, trends and best practices
What will you need to bring?
- 10+ years of progressive experience in a compensation role
- Bachelor's degree required. BA/BS in HR, Finance, Mathematics, or Statistics preferred
- Ability to identify themes and trends from large amounts of data
- Proficient in Excel (i.e. formulas, data manipulation, pivot tables, and graphs)
- Strong intellectual curiosity
- Excellent communications skills – spoken, written and visual form
- Proven ability to handle confidential and sensitive data appropriately
- Attention to detail, passion for quality work and timely delivery
- Excellent planning and prioritization, problem solving, and business partnering skills