The Total Rewards Analyst will be a critical role to help us continue to evolve our Total Rewards team. Reporting to the Sr. Director, the role will execute day to day operations and projects for compensation, benefits, and rewards across the Highlights companies.
Total Rewards Support
- Provides the highest level of service to all internal and external partners.
- Responds to compensation and total rewards policies and practices inquiries.
- Seen as a collaborator and advisor to the business as well as HR Partners in the analysis and administration of total rewards programs, to include analyzing and communicating pay administration programs.
- May support internal and external offer hiring recommendations during the offer process.
- Partners with Manager, HR Operations regarding benefit expenses and analysis.
- Responsible for regular metrics, reporting, and analytics for various functions within Total Rewards including, compensation, benefits and talent acquisition.
- Participates in HR team projects as needed.
- Assists with the administration of the annual merit processes.
- Create Total Rewards statements annually.
- Participate in the development and administration of the sales compensation plans.
- Engages in both short term and long-term incentive reviews and analysis as needed.
- Assists in the creation, documentation, maintenance, and administration of compensation policies and procedures.
- Conducts and participates in local and national compensation and benefit surveys.
- Support revisions to Job Descriptions and analyze job content to determine FLSA exemption status and job pay grades based upon the market pricing of the role, while analyzing internal peers and external market competitiveness.
- Job slotting and compensation structure evaluation.
You should show up ready to teach anyone on your first day the experiences you have had within the total rewards area of human resources.
Within your first month you’ll be evaluating and defining various roles for grading, engaging in benchmarking analysis and defining existing and new processes across the total rewards team.
Within your first year, you will have experienced an entire merit performance cycle including the creation and distribution of merit workbooks, structured and discretionary bonus evaluation and metric reporting. You will have an understanding of our strengths and opportunities and be able to support enhancements for the next cycle.
What makes you a great fit
- A college degree or college course work along with related work experience.
- 2 to 4 years applicable work experience with some experience in an HR environment preferred.
- Working knowledge of broad-based compensation processes (market pricing, job slotting, structure)
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- ADP WFN experience a plus.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills.
- High level of attention to detail and organization skills and be a self-starter.
- Unquestioned integrity and ethics to handle sensitive situations and confidential information.
What Highlights Can Offer You
- Free Fridays and Meeting-Free Zone
- Parental Leave of Absence
- Growing Family Benefits
- Care & Compassion Benefit
- Highlight Helps
- 401K Match Program, 100% Vested Immediately
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee Assistance Program
- Humana EAP Program
- Calm – Mental Health Fitness
- Volunteer Time Off
Interested? Apply here!