The Senior Analyst, Compensation is responsible for providing tactical and strategic insight and support in the development, implementation, and administration of Chipotle's compensation programs for all Restaurant Support Center (RSC) employees and Restaurant Operations leadership.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
In addition to following Chipotle’s policies and procedures, principal accountabilities include, but are not limited to:
- Supports the development of a cohesive compensation framework and strategy by performing extensive external and internal data analyses
- Conducts job analysis and evaluations to determine appropriate level, grade, FLSA status and salary range for RSC and Restaurant Ops positions
- Maintains all compensation administration software, including Workday Compensation Module and MarketPay; ensures proper configuration of compensation planning process and continually audits internal data to ensure integrity and accuracy of system
- Audits and maintains a comprehensive job profile catalogue including job titles, codes, descriptions, levels, and other job profile attributes
- Provides ongoing analysis and support to ensure competitiveness, cost effectiveness, and equity of all compensation programs
- Supports the annual compensation planning process by partnering with internal stakeholders to ensure data and system readiness to deliver the process
- Acts as internal consultant/advisor to managers and other HR staff by providing recommendations and guidance to People Experience Partners on all compensation related matters
- Participates in external market surveys and manages survey management tool to effectively administer compensation programs
- Create materials to effectively communicate compensation programs, policies and practices to employees and leaders.
- Performs other ad hoc analyses as necessary in support of the development, administration, and implementation of various compensation programs
- Ensure compliance with all federal and state laws regarding compensation
WHAT YOU’LL BRING TO THE TABLE
- B.A./B.S. in Business, Mathematics, Human Resources, or related field
- 3-5 years of experience in compensation
- CCP or CEP certification
- Advanced written and verbal communication skills
- Advanced analytical and quantitative skills with proficiency in Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Working knowledge of compensation program design and development with familiarity with federal and state legislation regarding compensation practices
WHO WE ARE
Chipotle Mexican Grill, Inc. (NYSE: CMG) is cultivating a better world by serving responsibly sourced, classically-cooked, real food with wholesome ingredients without artificial colors, flavors or preservatives. Chipotle had over 2,850 restaurants as of June 30, 2021, in the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, France and Germany and is the only restaurant company of its size that owns and operates all its restaurants. Chipotle is ranked on the Fortune 500 and is recognized on the 2021 lists for Forbes' America's Best Employers and Fortune's Most Admired Companies. With nearly 102,000 employees passionate about providing a great guest experience, Chipotle is a longtime leader and innovator in the food industry. Chipotle is committed to making its food more accessible to everyone while continuing to be a brand with a demonstrated purpose as it leads the way in digital, technology and sustainable business practices. For more information or to place an order online, visit WWW.CHIPOTLE.COM.
CULTIVATING A BETTER WORLD
Food served fast does not have to be a typical fast-food experience. Chipotle has always done things differently, both in and out of our restaurants. We are changing the face of fast food, starting conversations, and directly supporting efforts to shift the future of farming and food. We hope you will join us as we continue to learn, evolve, and shape what comes next on our mission to make better food accessible to everyone.